INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE SPAIN
International College Spain and International College Spain, S.A.U. (“we” or “us”) collect and hold personal information of individuals for various purposes.
There are three general categories of personal data held by us.
1. Student information, which includes but is not limited to information supplied by students / parents and collected in connection with student applications, student records, former students, contacts and communications activities undertaken by us or on our behalf. Student records are kept for purposes that include corresponding with, responding to and taking follow-up actions in respect of students, contacts and communications activities.
2. Personnel information, which includes but is not limited to personal particulars, job descriptions, details of compensation and benefits, performance appraisals, references and disciplinary matters relating to our job applicants, employees and former employees. Personnel records of employees are kept for human resource management purposes, relating to such matters as employees’ terms of employment, performance appraisals, monitoring compliance with applicable law and internal rules and conducting investigations in respect thereof, providing references, intra-group communications, professional development, discipline and termination.
3. Other records, which include administration and other files, containing personal data provided to us by individuals for purposes other than those connected with students, contacts, communications or employment. Other records are kept to enable us to carry out various functions and activities which vary according to the nature of the purpose for which such records are to be used, including but not limited to the administration of our school’s functions and activities, seeking advice on operational matters, undertaking communications and training activities organised by us, or on our behalf, including the acquisition of services and handling of enquiries from members of the public.
We are committed to meeting internationally recognised standards of personal data privacy protection, in compliance with the requirements of applicable law. We will never disclose any personal data to any third parties without prior consent unless permitted or required by law.
Users have the right to request access to and correction of their personal data pursuant to applicable laws. Should you wish to access or correct your personal information held by us, please send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are
This website is provided by Nord Anglia Education Limited, an Education Provider. More information about Nord Anglia Education Limited may be found by contacting us
Nord Anglia Education Limited is a company registered in England and Wales number 02116088 . Our registered office is located at:
We collect certain basic information about you when you visit our website. We recognise the importance both of keeping that information secure and of letting you know what we intend to do with it.
We may amend our policy to reflect changes to our business, website or to data protection law or legislation. We therefore ask you revisit this policy on a regular basis to ensure you are familiar with its terms.
This policy only applies to our website; if you follow a link out of our site or leave our site in some other way, this policy will no longer apply.
The policy sets out (1) who we are and describes (2) the information we collect (3) what we do with it (4) how you can find out more.
We collect information from you:
when you complete our on-line forms
by means of ’cookies’ when you use our site, and
in the form of ’traffic data’.
In general, we will collect the information we need to provide you with the service to which the form relates. For example, if you use our enquiry form we will collect your First Name, Last Name, Email address and Message, etc. We use this information to process your enquiry more effectively.
Where we ask for more information to help us improve our services, over and above the basic required information, your response is voluntary, and you are free not to provide us with more information if you would prefer not to do so.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive by websites you visit to enable the site to ’remember’ who you are. In general, cookies are only visible to the site that serves them, not to other websites. ‘Serves’ means places on your computer’s hard drive.
The Cookies we use
We use the cookies on this website to help you navigate our website efficiently, perform certain functions and to collect site statistics. These cookies do not store any personal information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without your permission.
We use a number of suppliers (3rd Party) who also set cookies on this website on our behalf in order to deliver the services that they are providing. If you would like more information about the cookies used by these suppliers, as well as information on how to opt-out, please see the information in the tables provided below.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of the Nord Anglia Education Limited website and could mean that key features do not work properly. We strongly recommend allowing cookies from this website so that we can provide you with a full service.
To help you make an informed decision, we have categorised the cookies used on this site into two categories;
1. Necessary cookies – these cookies are fundamental to ensure the site works correctly.
2. Optional cookies – These cookies could help us track how you use the website so that we can improve the information and experience provided to you. They may also provide additional features by 3rd party providers to allow you to socially share content or comment on this website.
The cookies used on this site are explained in the tables below.
|Provider||Cookie||Expires||Description / Purpose|
|Nord Anglia Education Limited||ASP.NET_SessionId||End of session||This session cookie is used to store anonymous details about the pages visited by you on this website and is required to provide this functionality to you. If you do not allow this cookie this website will not work correctly.|
|Nord Anglia Education Limited||AcceptCookies||Never||This cookie that tells us that you have accepted cookies from this site and allows us to stop showing you the same message each time you visit the site.|
|Provider||Description / Purpose|
|YouTube videos||These Cookies are used by YouTube and follow your preferences and track the usage of content supplied by YouTube. The Cookies collect information in an anonymous form to help you keep your preferences when viewing content and to supply you with tailored relevant search results. If you have a Google account and are logged in this data can be linked to your personal profile.
How to control and delete cookies
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies.
For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
We do not use ’spyware’, that is web bugs or hidden identifiers or other similar devices to gain access to information, store hidden information or to trace your activities.
We keep a record of traffic data which is logged automatically by the server. This includes your IP address, the website address you visited before ours, the website address you visit after leaving our site and which pages you visit on our site. We do not store or analyse this traffic data in a way that identifies any individual. We also use Google Analytics for site statistics – see ‘Cookies’ above for details of how this works.
What we do with your information
How we use it
We use your information to provide you with relevant support, information or other content and services that you request. If any of our communications constitute direct marketing we will separately seek your consent where required by law.
We will keep you on our mailing lists until you ask us not to contact you further. See Finding out more below for details of how to opt-out of mailings from us.
We will share your information among members of the Nord Anglia Education Group.
When we share it
We may disclose your information to third parties in certain circumstances.
Suppliers who process information on our behalf, such as our IT service providers, will have incidental access to your information but will be obliged to act only on our instructions and to keep your information secure.
We may disclose your information to law enforcement or regulatory bodies if required to do so by them.
§ We may also disclose your information to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings or if otherwise required to do so by law.
Your information will not be disclosed to or shared with any third party except as specified above.
How we keep it secure
Only authorised personnel and contractors have access to your information.
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Transfers outside Europe
Data protection legislation is harmonised throughout the European Economic Area (EEA), which comprises the EU member states, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. Countries outside the EEA do not generally have the same level of protection for personal information as those within the EEA.
Because of the way the Internet works, it is possible that the information you provide to us could be routed via countries outside the EEA. However, this is not considered a ‘transfer’ under data protection legislation, and unless you are from outside the EEA, we will not transfer any information we collect from you outside the EEA without your permission or as permitted by law.