International College Spain is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our websites. We want you to know what information is collected, how we use that information, and how you can update it.
We use the information we collect to help us better plan our website to meet your needs. Information you provide to us is used for marketing purposes, and may result in follow-up communications.
We do not sell or rent any personal data submitted by visitors to our site to any third parties. The company respects the privacy of users visiting our sites and will abide by all applicable laws concerning the release of personal information. On occasion, we may use certain directory information that we have collected to send you information or updates and other information we think may be of interest to you. Occasionally we may share this information with our educational partners to bring similar information to your attention. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. Please contact the school location you requested information from to request that your name and address be removed from our lists. If you do not want to receive our email marketing, please submit a request to have your email address removed.
Other than directory information, data you provide to us as you use our website will be held in strict confidence by the company and will be used for company purposes only. The company may share aggregate information about our users with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties. However, the individual information you provide within the our website will be known only to you and the School. We will not share your personal data with anyone else, except as may be required by law International College Spain reserves the right to append or otherwise modify this privacy statement at any time, so please re-visit this page occasionally to check for updates.
LEGAL ADVICE NOTICE INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE SPAIN
The present General Conditions regulate the use of this web page in Internet which INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE SPAIN S.A., puts at your service to all Internet users the following web page: www.icsmadrid.org, imply the acceptance of the present General Conditions, which the user has read each time this page is used, because the present page and the conditions could be subject to modifications. The access to this web page is exclusive responsibility of the users and means the acceptance and knows the legal advices, conditions and general use.
- – Legal Information
In accordance to Art.10 of the Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Trade (LSS1-CE) and of the Law 56/2007, of 28 December, of Medidas de Impulso de la Sociedad de la Información, we notice that the present web page www.icsmadrid.org, belongs to INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE SPAIN S.A., with C.I.F. number A80794969 and social address in Alcobendas (28109-Madrid), Calle Vereda Norte, núm. 3, and register in Mercantile Register of Madrid, leaf page 219, sheet of paper M-12252, volume 7557, book 0, section 8, register 27, E-mail email@example.com
- – Data protection
In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, of Personal Protection Character Law and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, this approves the Development Regulations of this Law. The form with your personal details gathered voluntarily in this web or e-mail and accepts its sending, you are authorizing to include in an index card property of INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE SPAIN S.A., strictly fulfils with the privacy of personal data and the use of them confidentially, assuming the technical measures, organization and security needed to avoid its alterations, loss, illegal treatment or access not authorized. INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE SPAIN S.A, is exempt of any responsibility if the voluntary information supplied was incomplete or unreal for the users of this web page: www.icsmadrid.org. INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE SPAIN S.A., guarantee that the data information will be treated with the purpose to keep the commercial and promotional relationship about the services of this company, with yourself or the company that you represent.
Nevertheless previously, you can execute your access rights, rectifications, cancelation and opposition of disposed in the mentioned Organic Law, notifying in writing to the Person in charge of Data Protection of INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE SPAIN S.A., in Alcobendas (28109-Madrid), Calle Vereda Norte, 3, or by e-mail E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- – Informatics Security
- – Data processing of minors under 14
INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE SPAIN S.A, has the necessary entitlement not to recollect data from users under 14 years old, according to Art. 13.2 of the Real Reglamento (Royal Degree) 1720/2007, of 21 December, of the Development of the Organic Law 157/1999, of 13 December, of Personal Character Data Protection (LOPD) this page its not intentionally directed to less than 14 years of age.
- – To insert Links to the web page
The internet users which would like to insert links from their own web page to this page should fulfil the following conditions:
- The link can only bind with the home page or the main page but cannot be reproduced by any other way (online links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
- Not allowed to establish frames of any kind that would involve the web page or allow the visualisation of their contents by any other Internet directions to this page and this prohibition includes the joint visualising of its contents through different Internet addresses of this page and this prohibition also includes visualize jointly with contents belonging to other different pages, so that:
- Could cause bug, confusion or fraud to the users about the real origin of the contents.
- Could cause an act of comparison or disloyal imitation.
- Take advantages of the company reputation and the prestige of INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE SPAIN S.A.
- In any other way could result prohibit by the legislation in force or attempt against the uses and habit of good professional manners that are the general approval in internet.
- Under no circumstances will you state in the same page where the link is located of INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE SPAIN S.A., has given their agreement to insert the link or in a different manner to sponsor, cooperate, check or supervise the service of the sender.
- The page that establishes the link can comply faithfully with the law and cannot under any circumstances arrange or link with own contents or third parties which are unlawful, injurious or adverse to the moral and good manners or result inappropriate and enter into conflict with the activity of INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE SPAIN S.A.
- – Intellectual and industrial property.
All the contents of the web page: www.icsmadrid.org, are intellectual properties of INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE SPAIN S.A., or third parties and cannot be reproduced, copied, fixed, linked, transmitted, distributed or handled in any way and with any purpose, without previous authorisation and in writing of INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE SPAIN S.A., maintain in every moment the copyright intact and any other indicator of intellectual property of the materials or contents. Every use or modification of the Material or the Contents for any other authorized purpose in the General Condition will be considered a violation of the international laws of copyright, which protect the author rights.
- – Legislation and Code of Laws.
The service performance is governed by the Spanish legislation, being competent the Madrid Courts, which the USER is specifically subject to.